In an effort to spread awareness about the importance of education and innovation amongst children, IP4Kids, a CSR Initiative of S.S. Rana & Co., organized an Essay Competition on Children’s Day on the theme, “Education and Innovation: Towards a better India”
Young minds were encouraged to focus on the theme of Children’s Day, and hence were free to write on topics related to –
1. Favorite Scientist
2. Favorite Innovation
3. Importance of Education
4. Right to Education
The winners of the Competition are –
Class : V – VIII
- Souptik Banerjee, who wrote on the essay titled, “My favorite scientist”
- Adith Nambiar, who wrote on the essay titled, ” Importance of Education”
- Ayush Chouhan, who wrote on the essay titled, “Education and innovation towards a better India”
Class: IX – XII
- Adrika Mishra, who wrote on the essay titled, “Importance of Education”
- Prince Singh, who wrote on the essay titled, ” Education and Innovation: Towards better India”
- Ravish Kumar, who wrote on the essay titled, “Importance of Education”
Heartiest Congratulations on behalf of IP4Kids and S.S. Rana & Co. to the winners in Category I and Category II who win cash prizes.
All participants shall receive a participation certificate from the firm.
We look forward to further such participation in the future.