In an effort to spread awareness about the importance the Indian Constitution and the Rights, Duties and Functional Procedures that it entails, IP4Kids, a CSR initiative of S.S. Rana & Co., organized an Essay Competition on the 71st Republic Day.
Interested young minds were encouraged to focus on the theme of competition and come up with Essays on the following subjects:
For Students of Classes VIII-XII: (Category A)
1. Impact of Chandryaan Mission on the future of Science and Technology in India
2. Technology a bridge to Outer Space
3. Smart classes better than traditional teaching methods?
4. The rise of Artificial Intelligence: Challenges of Change
5. Right to privacy in the Technological Era
For Students of Classes IV-VII: (Category B)
1. Who is your favorite superhero and how can he save India? (Make your own superhero or use an existing one)
2. Climate Change and what should be done?
3. Is mobile and computer gaming replacing outdoor activities?
4. Importance of traffic rules and regulations.
5. Nationalism in Independent India.
WINNERS FOR EACH CATEGORY
1. Kiran Bala Rath
2. Sumit Yadav
3. Subhankar Barik
1. Sanskriti Sharma
2. Trijal Dubey
3. Anvesha Manaktala
Heartiest Congratulations on behalf of IP4Kids and S.S. Rana & Co. to the winners in Category A and Category B!!
The Gift Prize and Winners Certificate will be provided to all the winners in each category shortly.
All the Participants will be provided with Participation Certificate for their efforts and contribution in the Essay Competition.
We thank all the Participants for their contribution in the Essay Competition and look forward for more participation from everyone in future competitions.