The National Startup Awards 2021 (NSA 2021) is all set to recognize the pioneers in the league of Startups in India. As rightly put forth by our Hon’ble Prime Minister in his speech…the Startups have showcased unprecedented and remarkable growth even in these tough times.
The Government of India (Ministry of Commerce & Industry) has announced National Startup Awards 2021 to recognize and reward outstanding startups and eco system enablers who have demonstrated exceptional capabilities not just in terms of financial gains but also for the measurable impact on society. The Awards also aim to cover flagship schemes launched by the Government of India through innovations in corresponding areas and consideration is also being given to champion sectors identified by the Government of India with a focus on improving India’s manufacturing capabilities towards the mission of an “Atma Nirbhar Bharat”.
THE ELIGIBILITY CRITERIA FOR STARTUPS ARE:
1. The entity should be a DPIIT-recognized startup.
2. The entity must submit its certificate of incorporation or partnership deed.
3. The entity must have a hardware or software product or a process solution that is present in the market.
4. The entity must have all applicable trade trade-specific registrations (example: CE, FSSAI, MSME, GST Registration, etc.)
Read more about MSME Registration and FSSAI Registration
5. There should not have been any default in the last three years (FY 2017-18, 2018- 19, and 2019-20) by the entity or any of its promoters or any of their group entities V. The entity must submit Audited Financial Statements (Balance Sheet, Profit & Loss Account) for the last three financial years (FY 2017-18, 2018-19, and 2019- 20).
The following categories of Prizes have been listed for Startups in India:
• A cash prize of INR 5 lakh shall be awarded to one winning Startup in each of the subsectors
• The Winners and Runners up shall be given priority for participation in various National and International Startup events sponsored by DPIIT
Detailed guidelines for the NSA 2021 can be accessed here.
LAST DATE TO APPLY FOR AWARDS: January 31, 2021
APPLY ONLINE here.