Children’s Day’, popularly known as Bal Divas is celebrated every year on November 14 to mark the birthdate of India’s First Prime Minister Dr. Jawaharlal Nehru. Prime Minister Nehru was also known by the title of ‘Chacha Nehru’ considered children as the focal point of any developing nation and emphasized on the need to provide better rights, education and care to children, the future generation of India.
Every year to commemorate this special day, IP4Kids, a CSR Initiative of S.S. Rana & C0. organizes Poster Making Competition for school and college students, with an aim to give an impetus to Children, the Bright Future of tomorrow!!
The poster must be appealing and bring awareness on any chosen topic of interest from the given categories as creatively as possible and display out of the box thinking.
Themes For Poster Making Competition- For School Students
- India on the moon
- Gender discrimination
- War and Impact on Children
Themes For Poster Making Competition -for College Students
- Is artificial intelligence a Boon or Bane?
- Protection of Innovation from copying
- LGBTQ rights in India
Rules for Poster Making
- In their entries, participants are required to write a description explaining their poster and its relevance with the chosen theme.
- The competition is open for school students only.
- The participants shall mention the following on the front page in bold letters–
- Name of the participant(s);
- Name of the School;
- Contact details including phone number and postal address;
- Participants should mention “IP4Kids – Children’s Day Poster Making Competition” in subject line;
- Entries must be original and in English or Hindi language only;
- Only a single entry will be accepted from one person and the entry shall be disqualified if it is plagiarized.
Participant will send in their entries as mentioned in points 1, 2 & 4 into one document/ pdf and submit the same on IP4Kids through email at email@example.com
||Note: The competition intends to provide a platform for the students to share their views and to raise awareness among them. The decision of the Judges shall be final. The organizers of the competition reserve all rights to change the date of announcements of the results and/or the date of announcements and publication of the results. The organizers also reserve the rights to withdraw any or both categories of awards if the entries thus received do not meet the aforesaid criteria. The organizers also reserve all the rights for Publication and reproduction of posters, due credit in this regard shall be given to the creator(s) of such posters.|