6th Essay Writing Competition
National Sports Day– August 29, 2022
Some suggested topics for the competition are as under:
For School Students
1. Equality and diversity in sports.
2. Importance of inculcating athletics in schools.
3. Women in Indian Sports- importance of gender representation and equality.
For College Students
1. Image and personality rights of sports persons.
2. Piracy of sporting events.
3. Emergence of digital sports/ games, and its importance.
4. Role of IP rights law in Sports Sector
1. Students are invited to submit their essays on any one of the abovementioned topics (as applicable) before the deadline of August 29, 2022.
2. Qualified Experts and Judges appointed by IP4kids and S.S. Rana & Co. will select the best 3 essays in each category.
3. Following this, the winners will be announced on https://www.ip4kids.in/ and on IP4Kids’ social media portals on August 30, 2022 (Tuesday).
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION-
1. The deadline for submissions of essays is August 29, 2022 at 11:59 PM IST.
2. No submissions will be entertained post the above-mentioned deadline.
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:
1. The competition is open for school and college students only.
2. The essay should be within 1500* word limit.* the essay should not exceed word limit.*
3. The participant should submit the write-up in Word file format only on our IP4Kids platform/ website on the email address i.e. firstname.lastname@example.org .
4. Participants are required to provide the following details along with the essay submission, without which the entries will not be considered
|*Name of the Participant –|
|*Parents/Guardian Name –|
|*Phone number –|
|*Residence address –|
|*School/ College name and address-|
|*Class/ Year –|
|*Copy of School/ College ID Proof –|
5. Participants should mention “Write-a-Thon 6th Essay Writing Competition to celebrate National Sports Day 2022” in subject line of submission email;
6. Entries must be original and in English or Hindi language only;
7. Only a single entry will be accepted from one person and the entry shall be disqualified if it is found to be plagiarized.
1. Awards will be given to the top three entries received from Schools and Colleges respectively
2. Other participants shall also be presented with certificates of participation.
Note: The competition intends to provide a platform to the students to share their views and to raise awareness of our role of IP rights law in Sports Sector. The decision of the Judges shall be final. The organizers of the competition reserve all rights to change the date of announcements of the results and/or the date of announcements and publication of the results. The organizers also reserve the rights to withdraw any or both categories of awards if the entries received do not meet the above-mentioned criteria. The organizers also reserve all the rights for publication and reproduction of submitted essays/write ups- due credit in this regard shall be given to the author(s).
Notwithstanding anything, in any circumstance the aforesaid rules or any other statement cannot be challenged, the organizer reserves all the rights to change or modify the rules.