Essay Writing Competition
Republic Day is one of the most defining events in Indian history, which heralded the coming of the Indian Constitution, after gaining its independence from Great Britain. The Constitution of India is the penultimate law of India, and defines the three pillars of the country, i.e. the Legislature, the Executive and the Judiciary.
In an effort to spread awareness about the importance the Indian Constitution and the Rights, Duties and Functional Procedures enshrined therein, IP4Kids, is organizing an Essay Competition on the august occasion of our 74th Republic Day.
- Freedom to citizens guaranteed by the Constitution;
- Importance of fundamental duties;
- Importance of constitution;
- Freedom of free speech and expression against national security interests;
- Right to Life and Right to Die.
- Limits to Fundamental Rights.
- School students are invited to submit their essays on any one of the abovementioned topics (as applicable) before the deadline of January 20, 2023.
- Qualified Experts and Judges appointed by IP4kids and S.S. Rana & Co. will select the best 3 essays in each category.
- Following this, the winners will be announced on https://www.ip4kids.in/and on IP4Kids’ social media portals by or before January 26, 2023 (Tuesday).
LAST DATE FOR SUBMISSION-
- The deadline for submissions of essays is January 20, 2023 at 11:59 PM IST.
- No submissions will be entertained post the above-mentioned de
RULES FOR PARTICIPATION:
- The competition is open to school students only.
- The essay should be within 1500* word limit.*The essay should not exceed word limit.*
- The participant should submit the write-up in Word file format only and submit the same through email at email@example.com.
- The participants shall mention the following on the front page in bold letters–
- Name of the participant including Class;
- Name of the School with address;
- Contact details of participant, including phone number and postal address.
- Participants should mention “ESSAY COMPETITION IN CELEBRATION OF REPUBLIC DAY, 2023” in subject line of submission email;
- Entries must be original and in English or Hindi language only;
- Only a single entry will be accepted from one person and the entry shall be disqualified if it is found to be plagiarized.
- Awards will be given to the top three winning participants, who shall also be awarded certificates of merit;
- Other deserving participants shall also be presented with certificates of participation.
Disclaimer: The competition strictly adheres to standard and respectful use of the National Flag, Emblem, and any symbol depicting the Republic of India and urges all students to adhere to the same.
Note: The competition intends to provide a platform to the students to share their views and to raise awareness of our Constitution and the rule of law among them. The decision of the Judges shall be final. The organizers of the competition reserve all rights to change the date of announcements of the results and/or the date of announcements and publication of the results. The organizers also reserve the rights to withdraw any or both categories of awards if the entries received do not meet the above-mentioned criteria. The organizers also reserve all the rights for publication and reproduction of submitted essays/write ups- due credit in this regard shall be given to the author(s).