Slogan Writing Competition
Children’s Day – November 14, 2021
“Children’s Day, popularly known as Bal Divas is celebrated every year on November 14 to mark the birthday of India’s First Prime Minister Dr. Jawahar lal Nehru. PM Nehru also known as Chacha Nehru considered children as the focal point of any developing nation and emphasized on the need to provide better rights, education and care to children, the future generation of India.
When the global pandemic hit the nation in early 2020 it came as a serious jolt for kids and children as well. Children who were often seen running around the neighborhood and queued up for their school buses were suddenly limited within the four walls of their homes. Obscurity and restrictions as a consequence of the pandemic wreaked a havoc in their lives and normalcy seemed like a distant dream. They were forced to stay indoors and were robbed of their time outside. Not to mention, many unfortunate ones who lost their parents to the virus.
With the recent and gradual calming of the Covid situation coupled with the vaccination of adults in India, the circumstances are relatively better and many schools have reopened physically. In light of such positive changes, IP4kids, in collaboration with S.S.Rana & Co. is organizing a Slogan writing competition on the theme “Comeback from Covid” to encourage children coming back to school and celebrate their steps towards restoration of normalcy.
- School students are invited to submit their slogan focusing on theme before the deadline of November 12, 2021.
- Qualified Experts and Judges appointed by IP4kids and S.S. Rana & Co. will select the best 3 slogans.
- Following this, the winners will be announced in on ip4kids.in and on social media portals of IP4Kids on November 15, 2021 (Monday).
Last date for Submission-
November 12, 2021
Rules for Slogan Writing:
- Slogan should not exceed four lines and should be quoted in (“…”) inverted commas.
- In their entries, participants are required to write a one-page description explaining their slogan and how they aim to save environment & plant more trees.
- The competition is open for school students only.
- The participants shall mention the following on the front page in bold letters–
- Name of the participant(s);
- Name of the School;
- Contact details including phone number and postal address;
- Participants should mention “IP4Kids – Children’s Day Slogan Competition” in subject line;
- Entries must be original and in English or Hindi language only;
- Only a single entry will be accepted from one person and the entry shall be disqualified if it is plagiarized.
Participant will send in their entries as mentioned in points 1, 2 & 4 into one document/ pdf and submit the same on IP4Kids through email at firstname.lastname@example.org
- The Awards would be given to the top three students.
- Top 3 winners will be given winning certificates.
- Other deserving participants shall also be presented with certificates;
For further information, please write to us at email@example.com or call us at 91-11-4012 3000.
Note: The competition intends to provide a platform to the students to share their views and to raise awareness among them. The decision of the Judges shall be final. The organizers of the competition reserve all rights to change the date of announcements of the results and/or the date of announcements and publication of the results. The organizers also reserve the rights to withdraw any or both categories of awards if the entries thus received do not meet the aforesaid criteria. The organizers also reserve all the rights for Publication and reproduction of slogans/write ups, due credit in this regard shall be given to the author(s)