Slogan Writing Competition
Children’s Day – November 14, 2020
“I want a better future.
I want to save my future.
I want to save our future.
I want to save the future of all the children and all people of future generations.”
– Ridhima Pandey 11-year-old Indian Environmental Activist
“Children’s Day is recognized on various days in many places around the world to honor children globally. In India, Children’s Day also known as Bal Divas, is celebrated across the country to increase awareness towards the rights, care, and education of children.
We are in an era wherein children across the globe are fighting for environment and ‘natural’ and ‘organic’ things are in vogue. In December 2019, the world was given a green jolt by 16-year-old Swedish environmental activist Greta Thunberg by her speech at the UN Climate Action Summit in New York wherein she pleaded and warned the world about climate change. Immediately after this she along with 15 other youth activists including Ridhima Pandey from India filed an official complaint to the United Nations Committee protesting lack of global government action on the climate crisis.
In an effort to be a part of the change, IP4kids in collaboration with S.S. Rana & Co. is organizing a Slogan Writing Competition on the occasion of Children’s Day on the theme, “Saving Environment and Planting more Trees”
- School students are invited to submit their slogan focusing on theme Saving Environment and Planting more Trees” before the deadline of November 9, 2020.
- Qualified Experts and Judges appointed by IP4kids and S.S. Rana & Co. will select the best 3 slogans.
- Following this, the winners will be announced in on www.ip4kids.in and social media portals of IP4Kids on November 14, 2020.
Last date for Submission-
November 9, 2020
Rules for Slogan Writing:
- Slogan should not exceed four lines and should be quoted in (“…”) inverted commas.
- In their entries, participants are required to write a one-page description explaining their slogan and how they aim to save environment & plant more trees.
- The competition is open only to students belonging to the following Categories –
Class – V to VIII – Category A,
Class – IX to XII – Category B
- The participants shall mention the following on the front page in bold letters–
- Name of the participant(s);
- Name of the School;
- Contact details including phone number and postal address;
- Participants should mention “IP4Kids – Children’s Day Slogan Competition” in subject line;
- Entries must be original and in English or Hindi language only;
- Only a single entry will be accepted from one person and the entry shall be disqualified if it is plagiarized.
- Participant will send in their entries as mentioned in points 1, 2 & 4 into one document/ pdf and submit the same on IP4Kids portal over here or through email at email@example.com;
- The Awards would be given to the top three students in each catogory;
- Top 3 winners in each category will be given winning certificates.
- Other deserving participants shall also be presented with certificates;
For further information, please write to us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at 91-11-4012 3000.
Note: The competition intends to provide a platform to the students to share their views and to raise awareness among them. The decision of the Judges shall be final. The organizers of the competition reserve all rights to change the date of announcements of the results and/or the date of announcements and publication of the results. The organizers also reserve the rights to withdraw any or both categories of awards if the entries thus received do not meet the aforesaid criteria. The organizers also reserve all the rights for Publication and reproduction of slogans/write ups, due credit in this regard shall be given to the author(s).